Business Improvement Consulting
An Esoteric Business Analysis is an 'efficiency' analysis using numbers (in this case, street addresses, and incorporation dates, etc.) - a way to understand the hidden influences that effect your business. I offer practical suggestions to better reflect the energies, to create a clearer branding of your business concept.
A Business Improvement Consultation, is an 'efficiency' analysis using numbers (in this case, your financial statements, and projections), to help increase your business by 30%. I offer money-making solutions that are inexpensive to implement, with measurable results - Nothing to lose!
Business Consulting Examples
I have consulted to many business, nightclubs, and restaurants. I have experience in interior design, renovations, drafting and construction. I have been self-employed all my life, so therefore I understand how to do things for very little money. I have owned my own clothing stores, and have set-up a clothing manufacturer in L. A, organized fashion shows, and worked in the movie industry in both wardrobe and props. I have owned and managed my own restaurant with up to sixty employees; imported and distributed construction products throughout North America, and have written and self published two books, which included setting-up and maintaining many web sites. AND THEN, when you add the fact that my hobbies were Astrology, Sacred Science, Metaphysics, and Numerology, (30 years of study, equivalent to three PHD's in the real world) all involving the knowledge of balancing energy and creating atmospheric conditions that make people feel comfortable, in themselves, and in their environment.
Here are some examples of how that knowledge can be used during a business evaluation.
1) A Vancouver nightclub wanted me to design and expand their dance floor. When I went to the club, I could somehow 'see' how the sound 'moved' - and my solution was to change the direction of one speaker by thirty degrees, which turned an unused area of the club next to the dance floor, into the hottest, new, dance-spot in the club.
2) A well known Robson Street restaurant owner, wanted me to re-do the entire seating area of the Restaurant, which had just been renovated one year earlier by someone else - and it was beautiful. The address, and incorporation numbers were all good, so I decided to sample the food - and I discovered it was the chef that needed changing.
3) A high-end, four-star, slow-cooked cuisine Restaurant located at a number five address (which needs to be very fast-food). So we created a take-out window, and created additional income, and the energy needed for the address, which turned out to be the perfect solution, and saved a lot of money.
4) An investor, wanting to invest in an experimental hair re-growth technology (which was about to be listed on the stock market) asked me my opinion. I told him that the numerology in the name was all 'hype' and it would never make any money (despite hundreds of clients in clinical trials for a year, that swore it was working for them). Sure enough, two years later when the hair count came in, it was proven not to work at all (which could only have been known through numerology).
5) For someone starting their own business, I can (by consulting their birth chart) offer suggestions for the best kind of financing, lease agreement, or partnership arrangement that would best suit the client's needs, as well as, the most propitious time to begin any new business venture, including suggestions for a company name.
Good financial projections, and some ongoing business consulting can help cure any self doubt. I have helped hundreds of clients transition from a personal Astrology reading to a Business consultation as we discovered their perfect self-employment opportunity.
Note: Canadian Tax receipts issued.
Contact me for a free initial business consultation to see if my business consulting services could help your business.
Also see: Ongoing Business Coaching Services
How to contact me.
#302-1435 Pendrell Street,
Vancouver, B.C., Canada, V6G 1S3
Please use the comments/questions area to submit the required information, and to let me know the days and times when you are available, or If you would like to talk to me, I will reply with my telephone number. Both the order form and the contact form goes directly to my email.
Before the actual Business Consultation I need the following:
- Full Corporate Name, including 'Doing Business As' name. If you have not chosen a Business Name please consider having me prepare a Balanced Corporate Name.
- Incorporation date and place of Incorporation - or other begriming date.
- Complete address of where the business will operate, including mailing address if different.
- A brief description of the type of business, product, and service you intend to sell, or would like to discuss during the consultation.
- Your email address, and a telephone number in the event that I have to contact you.
- For new clients, your payment is your confirmation. I accept all major credit cards, debit cards, using Pay Pal, as well as personal/business checks,and money orders. The payment must arrive before any preparation time begins.
- For previous clients, in person, or by telephone, you may pay at the end of your consultation.
For a Balanced Corporate Name I need the following:
- Several suggestions of the words you would like to have in your business name.
- A brief description of the type of business, product, or service.