Mental, Emotional, & Physical Balancing using Color.
All the Astrological Signs are colors, and everything else that makes up a chart
reading have a color symbolism - this is
Your astrological chart describes you from head to toe - your desires, your talents, what's motivating you. The basis of horoscope analysis is to determine what is necessary to bring about a fulfilled but balanced life experience.
In Esoteric Astrology balance represents personality transmutation. (The "sense of self" transformed from one state of consciousness to another - from personality to the Higher Self, etc.) And color is one of the best tools for reaching deep into the unconsciousness to bring that transmutation about.
Color Balancing your Sun Sign and Moon Sign
- The Sun Sign represents our Higher Self. It shows how our spiritual life develops, what we can become.
- Its opposite sign indicates what is needed to bring our real potential into being.
- The Moon Sign represents our emotional patterns of response. It shows our receptive development and conditioning that has formed our personality. Also, how our life's events are attracted to us, and how we encourage the patterns to repeat themselves.
- Its opposite Sign indicates the attitude or response needed to bring balance.
Each Astrological Sign or color has both positive and negative qualities. Use your own judgment to determine what the imbalance is, by analyzing the symptoms and applying the mental and emotional correspondence to effect a cure. Just remember all physical conditions have a spiritual cause - and corresponding mind chatter.
(See related article: Controlling Mind Chatter )
- STEP #1 - Analyze the Physical Weakness: What area of your body is your weakest? (Usually the bodily area that your Sun Sign rules.) Or, what area of the body is giving you problems?
- STEP #2 - Analyze the Emotional Patterns: What is the emotional issue that that area of the body represents. What is the emotional issue of the opposite color or Sun Sign?
- STEP #3 - Analyze the Intellectual Patterns: What are the thoughts that correspond to that area of the body? What is the opposite color and its corresponding balancing thoughts?
After an honest appraisal of the above questions make a note and move onto the next step to bring the imbalance into harmony.
(If you do not know the Sign of your Moon, you might want to purchase an Astro*Talk Natal Report.)
The perfect gift! ~ AstroTalk Natal Report, Timeline Transit Report and a Designer Natal Chart ~ Just $20 ~ Order Now!
Related Self Improvement Articles:
Healing is Wholeness In Esoteric Astrology, all of our life challenges are sent by the Higher Self to push us into a process of transformation that leads to identification with the Higher Self, and obtaining that state is Healing.
How to Control Mind Chatter In Buddhist meditation practices everything that we do can be performed without thinking. Most actions have become habits and require almost no thought to perform.
Obtaining Happiness Happiness implies a state of oneness, or having obtained the desired outcome. But "obtaining" implies, not yet having it, being separate from the outcome of our desire.
The "Real" Da Vinci Code. The Real "Code" leads to the "Lost" Word. The Logos (or Lord, Jehovah) is the "Word", and the Word is a sound, and the sound is a vibration, and the vibration is a "feeling" in the physical body - this is the "Lost" Word
World Peace & Numerology National Identity: We identify with what we Love. The "name" of a country holds the collective consciousness of the people born or living there. Our national identity is expressed through the numbers of a particular country's name.
Esoteric Meaning of Planets The key to the planets, or the chakras : Here is a planetary key to personal natal chart interpretation that any beginning astrological student can use with confidence. The natural ordering of the planets that can be seen easily with the naked eye can serve as a key to their interpretation.